Basilisk Fang Bookmarks

Monday, April 9, 2018

This winter we had a weekend craft day making basilisk fangs out of Sculpey clay.  We baked them to set and then I lost steam on the project. Since we had several home improvement projects going on the past few months, I didn't get my usual early jumpstart on party projects. I'm just now getting back into crafting mode again.

This weekend I finally finished the bookmarks. We basically followed THIS blog post from 'Delicious Reads' on how to make them. It was a fun simple project to do with the family.


Next up: the Ford Anglia!

It has already been sketched onto insulation foam for a party prop... but haven't been able to cut it out to start priming and painting yet. I only use the foam cutting tool outdoors (ventilation, it is stinky!), and this Spring the weather has not been cooperating. The next couple of days are forecast to be warm, so I may yet squeeze it in before this weekend's SNOW again.  Fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by | MLEKOSHI PLAYGROUND |