Painting in Progress

Saturday, December 30, 2017

I'm diving into painting, and starting with acrylics.

I have no idea what I'm doing.

I've watched a YouTube video on the basics, and read a couple of articles that provide tips.

It is definitely a self-guided crash course in painting. But at least I'm having some fun doing it. 😋

'Girl with  a Glue Gun' in progress...



First Layer:


Second Layer:


I'm getting the feel for drying times... both frustrated that it dries so quickly while I'm working and not quickly enough when I'm ready to add layers.

I'm debating adding the power cord... and how to do it. 

I'm contemplating what layers to add next.

Third Layer to be continued...!

1 comment:

  1. I think it looks great, and even though you know my thoughts on orange + yellow, the orange REALLY makes it pop!

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | MLEKOSHI PLAYGROUND |