Horcrux Hunt - Escape Room Style Party: Weekend Progress

Monday, September 18, 2017

This weekend I chipped away at a few more party projects. I am always super productive during football season. 😋

The Three Broomsticks sign is progressing, with the sign cut out. Priming and painting are next!


In addition to the sign, I've been working on a lot of digital files. While I have found lots of great content at the RPF, many props and paper goods need to be made specifically for the party. Photos will be posted post-party, to not give away any hints in advance to the attendees. 😉

Finally, I purchased an Enigma 37 from Creative Crafthouse 'for the party'... Okay, for fun. Because it is awesome. His shop has some fantastic wooden puzzles, games and toys, I highly recommend checking it out.  But here is the Enigma 37 machine below. 



And if you're curious how it works, he made a short YouTube video of how to use it, HERE.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by | MLEKOSHI PLAYGROUND |