Weasley Sweater Done!

Thursday, January 11, 2018

DONE!

This has been on the needles for a while. I just had no motivation to finish it. 
And I've been plenty busy with a couple of parties that took a LOT of work. 😋
So I missed my June deadline.
Then my Christmas deadline.

BUT, at least I met my Universal Studios visit deadline! 
Now Little Tomato has a nice warm sweater to wear on any chilly nights at the Wizarding World. 😊 


I used the Caora Sweater pattern on Ravelry HERE.
I imagined that Molly would have added a few girly details to her only daughter's sweater, rather than the simple rolled neck sweater. If you like the classic, it can be found HERE.

I couldn't find any letter 'M' charts that I liked for the font, so I charted my own.
I didn't like how the starburst looked on the M, so I unraveled that part,
but I left it on the chart as an option.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by | MLEKOSHI PLAYGROUND |