Arrivederci Cardboard Play House

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

We will miss you, Up House. You have served us well.


Over three years ago Husband and I constructed a playhouse out of cardboard in our basement [original blog post HERE]. It has weathered three years of the cardboard door swinging open and shut, kids crawling in and out of the windows (no, this was not allowed, but it doesn't mean I didn't catch it happening a time or two...) and the every day wear and tear of getting jostled and bumped into by doll strollers and shopping carts. Ten months ago we moved to our new home. We cut the cardboard into manageable pieces and took it with us, trying to splice it back together in our new basement. But alas, it is finally time to say farewell to our well-loved cardboard house. I am really sad to see it go... but I must say, three years is an impressive lifetime of cardboard fun!

2 comments:

  1. It looks good and I so want to have it for my nephew and niece. Going to looks for it, hope I will have it or built it. Thank you for sharing it with us

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | MLEKOSHI PLAYGROUND |